ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, SAFETY & SECURITY POLICY
TransWood, Inc. is committed to protecting the health, safety and security of our employees, and minimizing the impact of our operations on the public and the environment where we operate. We work towards achieving these goals through a proactive management system that includes the following elements:
• Continuous Responsible Care® improvement of our operations that strives to lower incidents of injury to employees or the public and accidental releases of products under our control into the environment.
• Continuous up-to-date training of our employees and Independent Contractors.
• Management commitment to this policy through ongoing communication.
• Be in compliance with applicable government regulations and TransWood policies and procedures verified through regular audits of our operations.
• Providing resources to implement this policy.
• Work with our customers to insure we are prepared to handle their products safely and promote openness with our stakeholders.